The CRC is back in action! We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through unprecedented times over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. The CRC continues to provide the best in medical care while you are participating in our clinical trials. Your safety and that of our staff continue to be our top priority. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
There have been some changes around The Clinical Research Center, LLC. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. Thank you for working with us to keep everyone as safe as possible!
- You will be contacted prior to your appointment to discuss any symptoms or potential exposure you have had to COVID-19. At the onset of your visit, you will be asked again about symptoms and potential exposures. You will also have your temperature taken.
- You will be instructed to contact your study coordinator via phone or text upon arrival to The CRC for your scheduled appointment. We will check you in and meet you at the suite door in the hallway.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks, and we ask that you wear yours too! Patients are now required to wear their face mask until they are directed by staff to remove it for testing.
- The Waiting Room and Patient Room have been modified to limit exposure and maintain social distancing. We will be using these rooms sparingly. Plan to spend your visit with us in the office of your study coordinator.
- You will no longer be allowed to bring guests or children in with you to appointments.
- We have increased the frequency of our office cleaning. Work spaces will be cleaned throughout the work day, each evening, and will continue to be cleaned in between patient use.
The Staff of The Clinical Research Center, LLC