Performance and Experience
- Our Principal Investigators work in close relationship with professional dedicated staff with several years of collective experience. Study Coordinators are all Registered Nurses.
- Since 1991, The Clinical Research Center has completed more than 400 studies specializing in allergy, asthma and other respiratory illnesses such as COPD and Influenza.
- We meet or exceed enrollment goals in essentially all of the studies in which we participate.
- We have dedicated monitor areas with both network and wireless access.
- We are conveniently located on the campus of Barnes- Jewish West County Hospital
- The investigators and staff have documented experience in phase II-IV trials. Experienced in pediatric and adult subjects with allergy, asthma and other respiratory illnesses.
- The Clinical Research Center has been conducting Patient Satisfaction Surveys since 2000. Statistics show subjects surveyed are highly satisfied with their experience and willing to participate in future studies.
- We have a dedicated staff of Nurse Study Coordinators who are available to perform clinical study visits starting at 7:00 a.m. six days per week to help meet the needs of both the subjects and the study protocols.
- Our database includes more than 10,000 adult and pediatric patients interested in participating in clinical trials. This number grows each year as we continue to specialize in respiratory illnesses.
- When performing studies with long visits, our extended visit area is equipped with satellite television, DVD, wireless internet access, and laptop computers with wireless internet access for subjects’ convenience.